|Lösung \ solution
next word puzzle
||1. There are 5 houses in five different colors.
2. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3. These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain
brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink
the same beverage.
The question is: Who owns the fish?
* the Briton lives in the red house
* the Swede keeps dogs as pets
* the Dane drinks tea
* the green house is on the left of the white house
* the green house's owner drinks coffee
* the person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
* the owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
* the man living in the center house drinks milk
* the Norwegian lives in the first house
* the man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
* the man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
* the owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer
* the German smokes Prince
* the Norwegian lives next to the blue house
* the man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water